DMCA Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on this website, any materials that violate another party’s intellectual property rights. When we receive proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
burung.club is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on burung.club website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify burung.club in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
However, in order for us to process your complaint, we require that you comply with Copyright DMCA Policy, and the statutory requirements for a valid DMCA notice (set forth at 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)), We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information so please fill out all fields accurately and completely, please include in your DMCA notice:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
2. Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed.
3. Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit burung.club to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
4. A valid address and telephone number where we may contact you.
5. Provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing material: Proof of copyright in the image or text concerned, namely proof of registration of the Image under the DMCA, OR, absent such registration, a detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image.
6. A statement that **you have a *good faith belief* that the use of the content in question is unauthorized.
7. A statement by you, *made under penalty of perjury,* that the information provided in your notice is accurate.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent on our Contact page.